Holy Trinity School, 2,Church Lane, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
About of 'Holy Trinity Church' Temple :
The Church was consecrated in 1839 by Bishop Wilson. The second oldest Church of Allahaabad, it houses a number of memorial plaques of a number of prominent army personnel killed in the mutiny of 1857 and Gwalior uprising of 1843. Among them, are William Mumford, after whom a colony Mumford ganj is named. Today, the Church compound also houses a boys school and a number of houses of the hurch beneficiaries. A central hall about 120’ long,70 ft wide, side aisles, a bell tower aand a large portico. The building stands on a high plinth, and is well articulated at all levels. Mouldings and architrave emphasize the elegant lines of the structure. Floor is of local stone, plastered walls partially glazed doors and wooden joist and stone patiya roof.