Sitemap |Login
Temple Name : Garrison Church
Address :

Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.

About of  'Garrison Church'  Temple :

The Church was consecrated in 1889 by Bishop of Calcutta, Rev. Edward Babbott. Little is known of its history other than , that it cameto be known as St. Thomas Orthodox Syrian Church from 1948. A central halle, side aisles, a bell tower aand a large portico and also has a smallroom on either side of the altar . The building stands at the crossing of two main roads, and also formsa circular traffic park.. White painted mouldings and architrave emphasize the elegant lines of the structure. Floor is of local stone, plastered walls partially glazed doors and wooden joist and tiled roof The central hall has a flat ply false ceilig. Also a small belfry is on the same face as the Entrance Porch.

Usefull Links
Medicine Availability
Historical
Places Nearby

Powered by Crest Logix SoftServe Pvt Ltd.